Rules: Equal Opportunities
- The teaching service is mandated by law to uphold equal rights and opportunities for teachers and school leaders.
- The TSC is committed to a recruitment policy and HR management that ensures equal and inclusive employment and career opportunities in the teaching service.
- The TSC shall prohibit discrimination against teachers in all aspects of employment.
- The TSC shall prohibit discrimination based on gender, age, disability, marital status, social and cultural factors and any other category protected by the laws of Sierra Leone.
- Teachers with disabilities can teach in any school of their choice provided they fulfil the usual requirements.
- Qualified female and male teachers can teach in any school provided they fulfil the usual requirements.