Process: The procedure for grievance and appeal


The Grievance/Dispute Settlement Mechanism is under development. Until then, it is recommended grievances/disputes are received, registered and processed in the following ways:

  • At school level, teachers can make verbal complaints to the school leader or the SLTU school representative.
  • Teachers can make a written complaint to the appropriate authority depending on the seriousness or complexity of the issue.
  • TSC can be addressed directly on
  • Toll-free lines are provided at TSC District Offices
  • The existing Ministry of Education 4060 toll-free line provides an opportunity for complaints from any mobile network in the country free of charge.
<< back           next >>