Work Environment Rules
- The school environment including classrooms, teacher rooms, and indoor and outdoor spaces must be adequate for the number of teachers and pupils according to the best standards.
- The school environment must be well planned and laid out, attractive to work and learn in, properly maintained, clean and hygienic.
- School leaders must ensure a good work climate and the wellbeing of teachers through best-practice school management.
- Teachers must be offered guidance and supervision in their practice of teaching to ensure they feel confident.
- Teachers must be offered support when they face serious difficulties in their personal life.
- Every school must follow the highest standards in environmental protection and avoid polluting the environment (such as burning of toxic plastic waste).
- Teachers and pupils alike must be taught how to protect the environment and avoid pollution.